2020 College Bound Luncheon
Time & Location
About the Event
The very purpose of the College Bound Luncheon is to empower our young Sisters as they embark on their college journey. We also commit to staying in touch with them, to be a resource and to offer ongoing support. This “Sistership” has been an intentional offering hosted by the Sacramento Sister Circle, financially supported by our members and community and in collaboration with our dedicated community partner like the UC Davis-Health African-American Faculty & Staff Association.
African Diaspora, female graduating high school senior students preparing to attend 2-year community colleges or 4-year colleges or universities in the fall of 2020.
Sunday, June 28, 2020 @ 1:00pm (Student Highlights will be presented all day, in addition to FB Live events)
The Sacramento Sister Circle Facebook page - via FB Live the event includes a Student Panel, information on Studying Abroad, “Not Yo Momma Sex Talk”, College 1st Year Readiness, and more!
Ways to Support Event:
- Share the event and nominate graduating seniors
- Donate items for the awardees - gift cards (e.g. Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks), college ready hygiene items, money for books, etc.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: 2020 CBL Donations)
- Pick up of items by June 25, 2020
- send via PayPal email address email@example.com
- Note: 2020 CBL Donation